Jessica is an obedience trainer and demonstrator for Nashville K-9. She’s been an integral part of the training team since 2006. Prior to Nashville K-9, she trained in obedience in southern California where she was raised. She attended UC Berkley as an undergrad and completed law school at the University of San Diego. She enjoys hiking, kickboxing, and culinary arts.
Jessica volunteers her time giving back to her community by handling a german shepherd named Denia for wilderness Search and Rescue. She’s an active K-9 handler for both the Davidson County Rescue Squad and the Overton County Rescue Squad. Jessica is licensed to practice law in Tennessee.
- Attorney, K-9 SAR Instructor, Denia (black/tan GSD, Air Scent Live Find, Area/Wilderness)
- Department of Homeland Security (DHS/FEMA) certified ICS 100, 200, 700, 800b
- German Shepherd SAR and US&R/ Obedience Trainer
- University of California at Berkeley 2003
- CA Dept. of Justice, Office of the AG
- Naval Criminal Investigative Service (NCIS) Cold Case Homicide Unit
- University of San Diego School of Law 2006
- San Diego City Attorney’s Office
- Naval Legal Service Office (NLSO)
- Licensed to practice law in Tennessee
- Member, Davidson County Rescue Squad K-9 SAR
- Member, Overton County Rescue Squad K-9 SAR
- Member, Tennessee Association of Rescue Squads
- Member, Homeland Security Task Force 4